A brief smile softens his demeanor as he gazes at the girl before him, recalling the months of planning and efforts it has taken to get to this point. The many times he has observed her, often leaning against nearby buildings in the shadows, and the myriad of tests he has secretly instigated to ensure that she is indeed the one he has been seeking all this time. The waiting to actually touch her, as he slowly removes his hand from her body, straightening he starts speaking in a soft, firm voice.
"To begin, it will be hard for you to accept but, you are safe. I have no intention of harming you." He notes her shifting, knowing she would argue if she could speak.
"Eventually this realization will settle in, and you will begin to trust me. Of course, this is still some ways off. Your safe, but as you will already have noticed, your not free. To answer that question that I know must be whirling about your mind, you will not be free for the forseeable future. "
"Over a year ago, you were speaking with a submissive online, during your many conversations you discussed secret desires to be captured, forced, enslaved, owned and loved. To be honest, I found your conversations intriguing and yourself very compelling."
"You see Danni, one of the girls you were friendly with, was my submissive at the time and as a means of being aware of her emotional and mental states, I reviewed all her journals and chats. They are actually very revealing, as often the person writing is not fully aware of what the content means, especially as they generally do not review their writings over time. "
Leaning down, close enough to smell the soft scent of lilac perfum on her neck, he continues speaking in a confidential tone.
"It did not take long for me to notice you, the more I perused your chats, the more desireable you appeared. I wished to get to know everything about you, your thoughts, dreams, desires, goals, fears, bad habits, even if only to disprove that you were indeed much like the girl I have long dreamed of."
Slowly trailing a finger along her neck, feeling her shiver at his touch, he lowers his mouth barely touching her ear.
"You passed the many tests I arranged, and even after I released my submissive, I still monitored her conversations with you, computers are wonderful things. Then I endeavored to converse with you myself, which led me to planning a way to meet and fulfill your secret desires at the same time. Risky I admit, alot depends upon you."
"To ease your worries, your work has granted you leave and your apartment has been sublet. To all the world you are away, assisting little mentioned relatives and I ensured your belongings are safe. When we are finished our adventure, should you desire to return to your life, everything will be waiting for you, no penalties."
Brushing his lips against her neck, he feels the coolness of her skin, sliding his fingers along her body to slowly cup her breast.
"Personally, if things progress as I hope, your desires will be to remain with me, but I digress. For now, my dear, you will submit to my will and grow with my guidance, should you accept me as your Master during our time together."
"I would like to remove your bonds, though I doubt it is time for that yet. I will however, guide you to the facilities, and you will be returned here. Do you understand and agree to behave?"
Straightening, he smiles at her nod. "Very good, now then time for a shower and perhaps some food."
Danni listens to the sounds of him moving about, her thoughts racing and questions being forgotten as quickly as another comes to mind, she shivers as she feels her bonds loosen one by one, and feels his hands guiding her to sit, then stand.
"Small steps, as your ankles and wrists are still bound, you will have enough freedom to complete your tasks but at this point everything will be constrictive. Each freedom will be earned with obedience and good behavior."
Following his lead she manages small steps, the sounds changing as they enter another room. His hands resting on her shoulder, she feels herself guided to sit, her mind whirling as she realizes the complete lack of privacy she is about to experience. Unexpectedly as blind unthinking panic takes hold, she begins to struggle, her screams muffled as she attempts to rise and get passed him. His hands firmly grasping her upper arms, only his strength halting her from a headlong fall onto the hard ceramic tile due to her bonds, as he forces her to remain seated waiting for her struggles to ease. Gradually her movements slow, Danni's shoulders slump, humiliation washing over her, tears fill her eyes as she fumbles to think, and her body begins to shake.
"Shh, deep breaths, your safe, respected and cared for. " Lowering himself, he draws her head close against his shoulder, speaking soothing words as his arms hold her. "I know it's hard, your scared, vulnerable and helpless, however this is the first step. Remember the conversations you use to have about being captured, the desire to feel helpless but safe. Remember how it never seemed quite right if you knew it was going to happen, knew your captor? You always theorized that this would give you undue influence or unseen control. It might not seem like it but, this is indeed what you always desired. You are safe, you do not know your captor but your captor does know and care for you. You have no control, nor influence to use, merely accept what is and allow yourself to experience what you always wanted."
Danni shakes her head as her mind goes blank, unable to think she merely follows his instructions, struggling to make herself think, after a time when she finally steps into the shower, she is barely cognizant of the warmth of the water, his hands soaping and rinsing her, or being dried and bundled under a soft furlike robe.
He guides her through to a room much more comfortable than the one she had been in before, speaking softly to her, seeming to know that she is beyond actively taking it in. As they reach the bed he guides her collapsing form onto it, tossing the robe aside and restraining each limb to a bedpost, before removing the gag and blindfold. He sits beside her, eyes resting on her naked body, he leans against the headboard and relaxes, thinking of the delights to come as he joins her in drifting off to sleep.
Tuesday, 3 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment